Hello, I’m Travis.
Thank you for supporting our campaign! We are so excited to continue working to bridge language barriers and give everyone the right to be understood. You have our first generation beta product which is our starting point to help people from all walks of life communicate. As you use Travis, it will continue to learn with Artificial Intelligence and we will continue to provide Over the Air Updates that also help Travis improve.
Our FAQs can be found on our Support Page. Please check it before filling in a contact form- we update the questions frequently.
Travis Set Up
Now you have your Travis, it’s time to set it up and start enjoying the simple conversations it translates. When you first receive you Travis, please turn it on and connect it to Wifi. From here, you may be directed to software update which is an over the air update of our latest software. This ensures you have the most up to date version of Travis and all of our languages are available. From here, restart your Travis and you’re ready to commence setting up. The following Travis Set Up video will help you with the wifi set up, SIM card and using data.
Travis How To
The next step is making translations! This How To video will help you with selecting languages, changing volume, seeing history and of course, translating.
Travis Business Edition
Travis Business Edition is an additional feature that syncs all of your conversations to a website so that they can be reviewed in their original language and their translated language. If you'd like to upgrade to the Business Edition, head to our campaign page here.
If you have Travis Business Edition, check out our video and the instructions below.
Device Registration and Syncing Conversations
1. Make sure your Travis the Translator has the latest software update by connecting it to wifi or 3G.
2. Open your web browser and go to business.travistranslator.com. Sign up using your email, Facebook or Google + account. Fill in your details and hit “Sign Up”.
3. Verify your email address by opening your email account and clicking the link provided by Travis. If you can’t see this email, please check your Spam folder.
4. Head to the “Devices” option on the top menu of the website.
5. You’ll need a unique code from your Travis the Translator so go into the main menu by double tapping the top arrow. Tap the down arrow until you see “Sync to Account” and select it by tapping the centre circle. Travis will generate a registration code.
6. Type this code into the box on the website and click Add. Tap the down button on your Travis and select “Sync” and then tap “OK”
7. You can now return to the business.travis homepage by clicking “Home”. Here you’ll see your recent conversations in their original and translated form along with the languages and date.
8. Next time you’d like to sync your translations, just head to the menu, and Sync Account for the synced conversations to update on the website, and that's it!
Happy translating and if you have any feedback on Travis Business, let us know
Help Us Improve Travis
See Our FAQ’s
We only want Travis to get better and we’d love you feedback to help us. By filling in our Feedback Survey, you’ll be contributing to the way in which Travis changes in the future.